Dance is for Everyone!
Click below to learn more about the different styles of dance we offer.
We have something for everyone no matter what level you’re at or what your needs are.
- For ages 2 – 7 years old.
- Creative Ballet, Tap, and Tumbling for the young dancer.
- Teaches the fundamentals of dance while also nurturing the young dancer’s creativity.
- For ages 6 and up.
- We offer more traditional Ballet classes in addition to the Ballet + Conditioning classes which combine Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet to teach the dancer proper technique and alignment to avoid injury.
Hip Hop Classes
- For ages 5–7 we offer Dance Jam (a combination of Jazz and Hip Hop techniques.)
- For ages 7 and up, we offer Hip Hop.
- Our fun and energetic classes focus on appropriate music, moves, and costumes.
- We are also proud to offer our popular All Boys Hip Hop class.
- For ages 7 and up
- We offer traditional jazz classes in addition to the Turns and Jumps technique classes which are geared to the more serious dancer.
- For ages 7 and up.
- Our traditional tap classes teach the fundamentals of rhythm and counting in a nurturing environment.
Acrobatic Arts Classes
Otherwise known as Acro Dance, we teach the Acrobatic Arts curriculum from a certified instructor.
- For ages 12 and up
- Contemporary dance focuses on expressing the meaning behind the dance using the face and also the expressiveness of the choreography.
Musical Theater Classes
- For ages 7 and up
- Our Musical Theater classes incorporate the Jazz technique in a character-oriented setting.
Performing Group Classes
- For ages 6 and up
- Performing groups are the perfect place for our dancers who want to take their dancing to the next level!
- For ages 18 – 101, our Adult classes are all the rage!
- Try Hip Hop, Tap, and Musical Theater.
Dance is For Everyone!
- A dance class for children with special needs!
Are you ready to take the first step? Click here or on the link below to schedule your FREE trial class today.