- For ages 2 – 7 years old.
- Creative Ballet, Tap, and Tumbling for the young dancer.
- Teaches the fundamentals of dance while also nurturing the young dancer’s creativity.
- For ages 6 and up.
- We offer more traditional Ballet classes in addition to the Ballet + Conditioning classes which combine Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet to teach the dancer proper technique and alignment to avoid injury.
Hip Hop Classes
- For ages 5–7 we offer Dance Jam (a combination of Jazz and Hip Hop techniques.)
- For ages 7 and up (Hip Hop)
- Our fun and energetic classes focus on appropriate music, moves, and costumes.
- We are also proud to offer our popular All Boys Hip Hop class.
- For ages 7 and up
- We offer traditional jazz classes in addition to the Turns and Jumps technique classes which are geared to the more serious dancer.
- For ages 7 and up.
- Our traditional tap classes teach the fundamentals of rhythm and counting in a nurturing environment.
Acrobatic Arts Classes
Otherwise known as Acro Dance, we teach the Acrobatic Arts curriculum from a certified instructor.
- For ages 12 and up
- Contemporary dance focuses on expressing the meaning behind the dance using the face and also the expressiveness of the choreography.
Musical Theater Classes
- For ages 7 and up
- Our Musical Theater classes incorporate the Jazz technique in a character-oriented setting.
Performing Group Classes
- For ages 6 and up
- Performing groups are the perfect place for our dancers who want to take their dancing to the next level!
- For ages 18 – 101, our Adult classes are all the rage!
- Try Hip Hop, Tap, and Musical Theater.
Dance is For Everyone!
- A dance class for children with special needs!
Pathways through Dance
Dance in High School
Dance in College
Dance for Every Level of Dancer
What Our Parents Say
“Thank you so much for all of the work you do for the recitals and every day in dance class. I can’t think of a better studio for my girls. It really is a great community of people. And so fun to watch the girls progress on stage. I love that you create a community environment rather than a competitive one and that you encourage community involvement as well as good citizenship.”